Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pouch Mail

Well it finally happened, the first pouch mail through Houston has reached BWI. My sister wins first prize for sending her sweet and caring Halloween card via pouch mail. For all those reading, I can be reached at

Paul Gregg Garner BWI SO1-1.129
P.O. Box 4522
C646-AUBI
Houston, Tx 77210-4522

THIS ADDRESS IS LETTERS ONLY, NO DVDS, NO PACKAGES, NONE OF THAT STUFF ONLY CARDS AND LETTERS
So anyway it takes about 2.5 weeks to get here but it can happen. For package information talk to mom or dad because they both have successfully sent a package. I was sitting at my desk when it arrived and was so happy to be called for mail. I opened it to find a long hand written note on the card which meant a lot to me. this Snail Mail is old fashioned but it definitely makes a day go much better. Thanks again to all for the support while I have been on BWI.

No comments:

Post a Comment